The Madden NFL 21 developer Twitch stream starts in 5 minutes, as the developers discuss gameplay.
UPDATE: The Twitch stream has ended, but here’s a link to the archive, for those that missed it.
Topics will include the following:
- New Pass-Rush Control – New defensive line mechanics that make playing as a pass-rusher more responsive and more fun to play.
- Ball Carrier Skill Stick – Two new moves that the skill stick unlocks including the side hurdle and the dead leg.
- Realistic Open Field Tackling – Give defenders more control and a better chance of successfully tackling oncoming players.
- Authenticity Improvements – New physics-based animation which will create more authentic moments when the quarterback is throwing under pressure and more.
- Celebrate Everywhere – Total control over how your players react after game-changing plays.
Once it’s over, we’ll post the archive for those that missed out.